At Mower, we value and encourage people—fierce people—like you. Simply because, we’re not just an agency. We are an intentionally independent community of thinkers, makers, and innovators who foster an entrepreneurial spirit and demand a diverse mindset. A place with purpose, striving to create authentic and enduring emotional connections between brands and people. A place where you can be your best, while empowering others to be theirs. Ready to find your fierceness? Talk to us today.
Your attention to detail is on a whole different level. Whether it’s creating print-ready materials, tradeshow and retail display, PowerPoints, presentations, banner ads or emails—you take pride in the final produced product. You also work with and take direction extremely well from creative team members to make sure deadlines are met—and the execution is as exceptional as the idea. Always.
You will be a vital part of Mower, adding to a culture of Fierce Friends recognized as one of “The Best Places to Work” in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver final files ready for print or web release
- Resize existing layouts and digital materials
- Understand and follow brand guidelines provided by design team
- Work with creative and account team on client presentation/internal initiatives
- Minor retouching, stock-photo searching
- Manage multiple projects and timelines
- Create physical mock-ups
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in art, graphic design, or a related field
- Strong attention to detail, process, and organization
- A great sense of layout, typography, and image selection
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Basic HTML and CSS coding experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
Salary Range: $65,000- $85,000
*Salary differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.