Mower is a fiercely independent full-service advertising, marketing and PR firm with over 10 locations across the United States looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our development team. This position will build digital projects for a wide variety of clients in various industries to support all of our market areas.
- 5+ years of WordPress & PHP development experience
- Experience creating custom WordPress themes and/or plugins
- Experience writing code optimized for mobile.
- Proficient developing databases and services for functionality
- Experience with CI/CD build/deployment using GIT (or Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of Agile Framework – Scrum
- MySQL experience
- Solid jQuery development knowledge
- Experience with Source Control such as GIT
- Proficient in Sass or similar framework
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects throughout the day
- Experience implementing analytics code and setting up analytic event tracking using various platforms (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Marketo, etc…)
Nice to Haves
- ASP.NET development
- C#, VB
- SQL Server
- Windows Server Management
- Linux Server Management
- Ecommerce Development
- Symphony or other PHP Framework
- Other CMS experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Day-to-day responsibilities include the development of web-based applications, web pages and landing pages; integrating your code with other technologies (Web Services, client back-end systems, content management systems, etc.); optimizing performance of front-end applications; and working with designers and other developers.
- Working on the complete website development process from conception to
- Maintaining and upgrading the website(s) following deployment.
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed websites.
- Assist with requirements gathering and functional specification creation with internal teams and external clients.
- Mentor and share knowledge with other technical and non-technical staff.
- Communicate directly with account managers and project managers for project planning, strategy, and execution.
- Candidate should expect to work normal business hours but be willing to work outside of normal business hours on occasion
- A curiosity and excitement for new web technologies/techniques with ability to self-teach
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment
- Must be highly motivated
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with remote teams