Mower has an exciting Data Analyst opportunity for a freelance Data Analyst, open to working remotely on a project-by-project basis. By analyzing client data sets, advertising and website analytics (including e-commerce), and market trends, the Data Analyst will help Mower to bring more sophisticated data-driven insights to our clients. These insights will help Mower clients and Mower’s internal advertising and strategy teams better target audiences, attract new customers, and personalize marketing to yield more sales, better customer experiences, and higher customer lifetime value.
The Data Analyst will:
- Use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyze and interpret trends in large, complex client and third-party data sets
- Perform analyses to assess the quality and meaning of data
- Recommend and implement data collection/databases such cross channel measurement tools
- Provide expert recommendations on the right audience data segmentation platforms
- Navigate across data domains (including digital marketing channels and customer data) to provide in-depth analysis of customer experiences and optimizations
- Identify opportunities for future primary research, working with collaboration with Mower Insights team members
- A minimum of 5 years’ data analytics experience in a marketing, sales or media environment is required
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, Statistics, or related field preferred
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram, and other social platforms,
- Experience with analytics tools in Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, Oracle, SAP preferred.
- Experience with MS Excel and SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle R, MATLAB, and Python
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing