Mower is seeking an Account Supervisor to work primarily on a large financial services account. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for an exciting career, not just a job. Candidates must have a minimum of eight (8) years of marketing experience in agency and/or client-side management roles and have strong experience in managing client expectations and understanding their business. Position requires an ability to translate market research and insights into actionable strategies; a familiarity with business analytics; and working knowledge and experience in both traditional and digital marketing. The candidate should have a demonstrated ability to collaborate with creative teams and advocate for unconventional creative ideas as well as experience with high-end broadcast production. Position would be aligned with our Buffalo and Rochester NY offices.
Personal qualities include the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced creative environment and a results-oriented, service-driven mindset, along with passion, energy, and enthusiasm. Demonstrated leadership skills and attention to detail are essential, as well as the desire and ability to share ideas and solve problems as part of a diverse team. The ability to be highly self-motivated, and to collaborate with clients and colleagues to build/nurture account relationships is a necessity for success in this position. The ideal candidate will accept nothing less than delivering outstanding results for our clients via the work he or she delivers.
- ·Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or a rigorous liberal arts education; MBA a plus
- Eight (8) or more years agency or other highly relevant B2C marketing experience; B2B experience is a plus
- Experience working in financial services
- Demonstrated experience in consumer/shopper marketing strategies
- Outstanding detail, organization, presentation and writing skills
- Professional, resolute and collaborative mindset
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with online marketing strategies, programs, and technology
Salary Range: $75,000- $100,000
*Salary differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience.